No Longer Available
The letter you are looking for no longer exists. The letter didn’t make the cut and has been removed; most likely because it was dated, not funny, Christopher thought it sucked, it violated some rule of the site, or there was no reply. Chances are you will never see it again. A $75 ad would bring it back from the dead, but that’s about the only way you’ll see it again.
Someday I may get around to organizing this list, but for now this is all you get.
- Site Reader: Basically an ignored plea for funds to keep the site going.
- Scott Greenfield: This was removed for not being a real postal mail reply. It was an emailed PDF. I don’t do that.
- Ringling Bros.: One of my favorite unanswered letters. I finally recycled the joke and sent it to the Car Talk Guys.
- Christopher: I wrote myself a letter to see if I was getting mail. Due to a fuck-up by the postal people I wasn’t. The irony here is my complaint letter to the USPS also went unanswered. I eventually answered myself.
- Santa: This is a seasonal letter. It will come back after Thanksgiving.
- Yatesh Sing: Yatesh was/is some guy that worked/works for Best Buy. I wrote them a letter asking how they could justify calling themselves Best Buy when they weren’t the best buy. He explained their pricing policies, but totally ducked the actual question. I’ve beaten up on Yatesh for long enough.